New Questions & Answers

Q: My brother is addicted to smoking and has tried to quit on his own but hasn't been able to. Do you have any programs he can be involved in where he can have help quitting?
ken - hiawatha Ia.

A: You can call the Lung Center at the hospital at 389 5165. They do have a program and can provide you with all the information you are looking for.

If you have any questions or problems always see your healthcare provider.